NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MANY WILL ENTER FEW WILL WIN.
1. How to Enter: Online sweepstakes only. To enter, go to: www.totinos.com and fill out the entry form completely (“Entry”), including first name, last name, mailing address, email address and date of birth. Sweepstakes begins at 10:00 A.M. (CST) on October 1, 2013, and ends at 11:59 P.M. (CST) on March 31, 2014 (the “Entry Period”).The Sweepstakes contains six (6) monthly entry periods (each a “Monthly Entry Period”). Each Monthly Entry Period begins on the first of the month at 10:00 A.M. (CST) and ends on the last day of that same month at 11:59 P.M. (CST). Sweepstakes entry limited to one entry per person per email address per day during each Monthly Entry Period.
Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant will be disqualified. Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices or programs will cause disqualification. Sponsor and its advertising and promotion agencies are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or stolen entries or transmissions, or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Sweepstakes entries are the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event as to a dispute of any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
2. Eligibility: Open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are at least 18 years of age (except 19 in AL and NE, 21 if MS) or older at time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of General Mills Sales, Inc., World Wrestling Entertainments, Inc. (“WWE”), their respective parent company, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, the judging organization, and immediate family members in the same household of each are not eligible. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. This promotion is intended for viewing in the United States only and shall only be construed and evaluated according to United States law. You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not located within and a legal resident of the United States.
One Thousand (1,000) First Prizes: Each First Prize is a World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) W2K14 video game in PS3format. Approximate retail value of each First Prize is sixtydollars ($60.00).
One Thousand (1,000) Second Prizes: Each SecondPrize is a World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) t-shirt in adult size Large. Approximate retail value of each SecondPrize is twentytwo dollars ($22.00).
Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the EntryPeriod. Total value of all prizes is approximately eighty two thousand dollars($82,000.00).Official Winners may not substitute, assign or transfer prize or redeem prize for cash but Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. Official Winnersare responsible for any applicable federal, state, and local taxes, if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with the prize receipt and/or use. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prizes will be awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied offered by Sponsor. Limit one First Prize and one Second Prize per person.
4. Drawing and Awarding of Prizes; Verification of Winner: Sponsor will select two thousand (2,000) potential winners (each a “Potential Winner”, collectively “Potential Winners”)via six (6) random drawings, one for each Monthly Entry Period,during the Sweepstakes Entry Period, During each Monthly Entry Period, 167 First Prizes and 167 Second Prizes will be awarded, except for the last Monthly Entry Period, in which 165 First Prizes and 165 Second Prizes will be awarded. The random drawing for each Monthly Entry Period will occur on the first Wednesday following the end of that Monthly Entry Period from all eligible entries received online during that Monthly Entry Period. Non-winning eligible entries from each Monthly Entry Period will be carried over into the subsequent Monthly Entry Periods. Winners will be notified by email on or about two days following the Monthly Entry Period random drawing. By entering, you grant permission to be contacted by Sponsor by mail or email in connection with the Sweepstakes. A Potential Winner is not an official winner (“Official Winner”) until his/her eligibility has been notified that verification is complete. Sponsor will not accept screen shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validations process. If Sweepstakes site fails for any reason, any Entry during that time will be deemed a defective Entry. Drawing will be conducted by an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Potential Winners (parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) may be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (unless prohibited by law) which must be received by Sponsor within seven days of notification in order to claim his/her prize. If a Potential Winner cannot be contacted, fails to execute and return the Affidavit within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a Potential Winner of this Sweepstakes is disqualified or ineligible for any reason, or fails or refuses to claim his or her prize for any reason, or a prize is unclaimed, the prize will be forfeitedand Sponsor will select an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
5. Publicity; Release; Limitation of Liability: By entering this Sweepstakes, all entrants agree to these Official Rules and agree to be bound by the decisions of the judging organization and the Sponsor. Winners agree that (except where prohibited) Sponsor may use winner’s name, picture, likeness and voice for advertising and promotional purposes including in any publicity, promotion, or advertising in any form of media, including websites without further compensation. Sponsor, WWE, Sponsor’s promotion and advertising agencies, the judging organization and all respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents shall have no liability and shall be held harmless by winners for any damage, loss, rights, claims or liability to person or property, due in whole or part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize awarded or participation in this Sweepstakes, including without limitation personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend part or all of this Sweepstakes should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may award prizes in a random drawing from all eligible entries received up to the date of cancellation or suspension. Sponsor and its promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled,delayed or faulty computer transmissions, whether caused by Sponsor, entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a user’s system or limit a participant’s ability to participate in the promotion.Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, or threaten any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
CAUTION -- ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. SPONSOR’S FAILURE TO ENFORCE ANY TERM OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF THAT PROVISION.
7. Winners’ List: A list of Sweepstakes winners will be posted on the website at www.totinos.comon or about April 2, 2014.
Sweepstakes sponsored by:
General Mills Sales, Inc.
One General Mills Boulevard
Minneapolis, MN 55440.
FOR INTERNAL USE ONLY
TOTINO’S WWE VIDEO GAME SWEEPSTAKES
TV and Radio
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Subject to Official Rules available at www.totinos.com. Sweepstakes ends 3/30/14.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Many will enter, few will win. Subject to Official Rules. Open only to legal residents of the 50 US and D.C. who are at least 18 (except 19 in AL and NE, 21 in MS) at the time of entry. Contest starts at 10:00 am CST on 10/1/13 ends at 11:59 pm CST on 3/30/14. For Official Rules, Winner’s names, prize descriptions and odds disclosure, visit www.totinos.com.Sponsor: General Mills Sales, Inc., One General Mills Blvd., Minneapolis, MN 55440.
Online Ads – Banner
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Many will enter, few will win. Ends 3/30/14.To Enter and for Official Rules, visit www.totinos.com.
Online Ads – Not a Banner
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Subject to Official Rules. Open only to legal residents of the 50 US and D.C. who are at least 18 (except 19 in AL and NE, 21 in MS) at the time of entry. Contest begins at 10:00 am CST on 10/1/13 ends at 11:59 pm CST on 3/30/14. For Official Rules, Winner’s names, prize descriptions and odds disclosure, visit www.totinos.com. Sponsor: General Mills Sales, Inc., One General Mills Blvd., Minneapolis, MN 55440.